The six Strategic Priorities of the Seychelles Fire and Rescue Services, are as follows:
- Improve response to emergencies by decentralising services.
- Enhance responsiveness to the health, safety and professional development needs of all its personnel.
- Develop and implement an effective public education and sensitisation programme on safety and fire prevention.
- Strengthen institutional capacity.
- Acquire the necessary resources, including new technologies for the efficient functioning of the Agency.
- Improve infrastructure and other facilities.
Over the course of the next five years, the Agency members will strive to accomplish the Action items that support each of the strategic priorities.
The ultimate outcome will be an Agency that is stronger, more efficient and vibrant, and that is well connected with the community.